Thursday, December 26, 2013

Happy 10! Project: Plaid Christmas

Every year we send out holiday photo cards just like everyone else.  I have mixed feelings about this trend which has now become the norm.  I do love receiving photo cards and prefer them over the regular hallmark cards, but I can't help but to feel how impersonal Christmas cards have evolved as a result of this trend...which is a bit ironic.  The problem is that these cards are now being sent without any trace of human handwriting--not a simple line of hello or a well wish for the holidays...not even a signature many times.  Are we so busy that we can't be bothered, or perhaps this is the only natural progression in the age of technology and all the social media of today...as a result, we pick up a pen less and less and handwritten notes are becoming a thing of the past...sad, but true.

Well, so that's my pet peeve for today...now, onto this photoshoot!  We always have a blast with our annual holiday photo card session and we try our best to come up with some sort of a cohesive theme. This year, we decided to go all plaid (my favorite!), and I absolutely love how the pictures turned out. Here are a few of my favorite, some of which made it into the holiday card this year:





tired little pups...that's a wrap!


No comments:

Post a Comment