Monday, May 5, 2014

Happy 10! Project: Fiesta!

We did our photoshoot last week in honor of Cinco de Mayo which I love to partake in the celebration as much as possible, preferably with a large margarita in my hand! Having kept up with this photo project so far, it's interesting sometimes to see one of my dogs be more photogenic with a given particular theme and become a superstar, and I have to say that this photoshoot was all about Jasper! The only thing missing from his perfect look was a mustache--I actually tried putting one with an adhesive back, but he didn't like that at all and with one lick, it was all over...oh well.

"Hola, amigo!"

Misty really liked wearing the sombrero

I had to get Jasper a kid-sized sombrero and it was perfect!

"Is it margarita time yet?"

Jasper was such a good sport wearing a blanket in 70 degree weather!

somewhere under that giant sombrero is a dog...

"You lookin' at me?"

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

No comments:

Post a Comment