Monday, August 4, 2014

Happy 10! Project: Life's a Beach

It's now August, the peak of the summer season...or at least that's what I always thought. On my morning run today, I saw a lot of activity on the streets and that's when I realized that kids are going back to school this week. Crazy! Growing up, we always went back to school after Labor Day, and August was spent mostly playing out in the sun, trying to squeeze in that last bit of the summer fun before heading back to classes. So, for this photoshoot it was only fitting to do a beach theme! My dogs really love going to the beach and playing in the water, and we were all daydreaming of our next trip down...in the meantime, I guess this will have to do.

Ready to snorkel!
"I think this is slightly too small..."
"What am I suppose to do with this thing?"
Ready for the beach!
"This is kinda' comfy..."
"This is wrinkling my style!"
"Can we go to the REAL beach now?"

No comments:

Post a Comment