Friday, January 9, 2015

1.8.2015: A New Photo Project

With the start of the new year, I been thinking about and searching for some new photo project ideas to keep me engaged in my photography. I would like to continue taking photos of my dogs and I'm currently looking into signing up for a project. I've also been thinking that I'd like to branch out and try some different subject matters. Then, while grocery shopping for the New Year brunch last week, an idea came to me to maybe try food photography. I saw this most vibrant bunch of radishes and I had to get it even though we don't usually eat radishes. But, of course I procrastinated and by the time I got around to it, it was a sad wilting bunch. Still determined to making it work, I proceeded to cut off all the stems and gave it a shot...and a lot of post processing. If I do continue with this project, I think the radishes definitely deserve another chance to shine.


Curious Misty...






No comments:

Post a Comment