Monday, February 23, 2015

52 Weeks/12 Months: February - Love!

A bit late in posting...
Last Saturday was Valentine's Day, so of course we had to do something a little extra special for our weekly photo. All the props used were things I already had around the house, so this photoshoot ended up costing me nothing--nice! The cupid theme was a last minute idea and I had to get a little crafty to make it happen, but I think it worked out pretty good at the end.

I'm reminded once again to really cherish those I love and not to take things or time for granted. Lately, I've been a bit preoccupied with my own thoughts and worries and neglecting the more important things in life...time to refocus!


Submission for 12 Months of Jasper: 2/12


Submission for 52 Weeks of Misty: 7/52

Jasper the cupid hunting for love...

My favorite shot...12 Months of Misty & Jasper: 2/12 - "You're Mine!"

No comments:

Post a Comment