Sunday, August 30, 2015

12 Months of Misty & Jasper: August - spa time!

This was our first "structured" photoshoot since our move. We're now living in a much smaller place, and the limited space does pose a pretty big challenge, but what we lost in square footage, we made up in the amount of natural light we get. Overall, it was such a cute session and the photos constantly crack me up. The only mistake was in not checking my camera setting beforehand and my ISO was set way high for no good reason, resulting in some degradation of quality...live and learn.

For August submission to the 12 months group:
"Inspired by jjimjilbang, a Korean sauna/bathhouse that I see sometimes on the international channel, I just had to figure out how to make those cute sheep-shaped head towels and of course, to put them on my dogs! I think I could've done without the draped towels though--they remind me of Princess Leia! LOL"
ready for the sauna...or the star wars audition

submission for 52 Weeks: 35/52 - Girl's gotta lamer herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment