Sunday, September 20, 2015

12 Months of Misty & Jasper: September - "Hold my paw, I'm scared of the dark!"

My submission for the 12 months group. This was a tough shoot--trying to keep the headlamps on the dogs while balancing the ambient light and the headlamp light for the right exposure proved to be more difficult than I initially thought. At the end though, I was able to salvage a couple of photos which I really liked, especially the one of the two of them with their touching paws.

On a side note, we really like these headlamps and I promise to do a review post soon!
"One of the adjustments to a city life is having to walk the dogs three times a day, rain or shine, and now in darkness as daylight gets shorter and shorter. Safety trumps vanity, and headlamps are now our new favorite gadget! :)"
touching paws...so sweet :)

submission for 52 Weeks: 38/52 - "I can see you~"

No comments:

Post a Comment