Sunday, September 6, 2015

52 Weeks of Misty 2015: 36/52 - "what is this?"

Yay, looks like I'm just about caught up to date on all my posts! I still have some old stuff which I hope to revisit and include, but at least I'm caught up on syncing my Flickr group photos. Hopefully from this point on, I can be more on top of things and devote more time to some new stuff. Anyways, here's my Submission for 36/52:
"We see these tomato-like vegetation growing happily everywhere in our neighborhood--I have yet to taste one, but Misty is not too curious either way."

Since posting the picture on Flickr, some of the members of my group have identified the mystery fruit as rose hip and I have also since learned that there are many beneficial uses for these. According to Wikipedia, rose hips are very high in vitamin C, and are used for herbal tea and jam and syrup, to name a few. Ha, who knew?! It looks just like a miniature tomato to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment